Teach Yourself Wing Chun Adapted for the Streets!
This is Wing Chun martial arts training as modern self-defense.
It starts with Wing Chun techniques for beginners and advances up to sticky hands (Wing Chun Chi Sao).
Anyone interested in martial arts will learn from these Wing Chun training techniques. Those who will benefit most are:
* People who are thinking about learning Wing Chun Kung Fu but first want an insight
* Those who want to know basic principles and techniques before joining a Wing Chun dojo
* Beginners who want to supplement their training
* Anyone that wants to learn how to adapt classic Wing Chun to the streets of today
* Teachers of Wing Chun Kung Fu who want some ideas on training beginner students
* Anyone that wants to self-train in Wing Chun Kung Fu
You'll love this Wing Chun training manual, because it adapts a proven martial art to the streets of today!
Get it now.
Jam-packed with Wing Chun Training Techniques
* The legendary Wing Chun punch
* Wing Chun strikes including punches, kicks, elbows, knees, and the chop
* Trapping and grabbing
* Interception and counter-attack
* Repeating punches
* Defending against common attacks and combinations
... and much more!
Contains 42 Wing Chun Lessons, 97 Training Exercises, and a Never-Ending Training Timetable!
* Basic Wing Chun theory is embedded into practical lessons
* Conditioning exercises to give your body the strength to do the techniques
* Basic footwork for speed and balance
* The Centerline Principle (a core concept in Wing Chun)
* Wing Chun training drills for developing lightning fast reflexes
* The direct line principle
* Use of training equipment
* Correct body alignment and weight distribution for greatest stability, speed, and power
Learn Traditional Wing Chun Hand Techniques
* Tan Sau (Dispersing Hand)
* Pak Sau (Slapping Hand)
* Bong Sau (Wing Arm)
* Lap Sau (Pulling Hand)
* Kau Sau (Detaining Hand)
* Fut Sau (Outward Palm Arm)
* Gum Sau (Pressing Hand)
* Biu Sau (Darting Hand)
Includes 4 Free Bonuses!
Get your copy of Basic Wing Chun Training today and you will also receive:
* A never-ending Wing Chun training schedule
* Special report: How to swim 50+ meters underwater
* A critical first aid guide including an emergency first aid cheat sheet
* The 16 principles of self-defense. Fundamental lessons to protect yourself from violent attacks
This Wing Chun book is perfect for self-defense. It does not rely on strength or physical size to be effective.
Discover how you can adapt classic Wing Chun to the streets, because the traditional stuff doesn't work in a brawl!
Get it now.
|Title||:||Basic Wing Chun Training: Wing Chun Kung Fu Training for Street Fighting and Self Defense (Self-Defense Book 4)|
I am just starting my wing chun journey. Found this book a useful read, an excellent introductory text, well written, explaining basic terms and ideas of wing chun kung fu...
It's coolThe techniques in the book really are modified versions of wing chun king fu. Ip man's fighting style was always interesting to me, this modified version of wing chun King fu should definitel...